SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT EXECUTIVE
NOT JUST ANOTHER STORE
PART TIME – LONDON
Posted on July, 13
Not Just Another Store is a conceptual retail space that detaches itself from all the restrictions, rules and norms placed upon existing retail spaces. With collaborations at the heart and core of the concept, Not Just Another Store is partnering up with various creatives and designers to curate innovative events, installations and exhibitions. The space includes over 25 international independent fashion and lifestyle brands across womenswear and menswear, literature, art, homeware & interiors.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers through social media management.
The Social Media Manager will administer the NJAS social media marketing and advertising. It includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Social outreach and information on pandemic as it relates to your business/industry
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
CONTENT MANAGER DUTIES
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
Please send application with CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Subject: Social Media and Content Executive