The New Luxury book by Highsnobiety. Defining the Aspirational in the age of Hype.
- From Highsnobiety, the publication for the culturally connected that sits at the intersection of music, fashion, and style, comes a new book defining modern aspiration and how it differs from its predecessors.
- The New Luxury provides the foundational knowledge for brands, consumers, and curious minds to learn about the changing face of the luxury market. This is the story of how culture and commodity intertwined to redefine consumer values in the 21st century. Featuring new interviews with industry leaders including Kim Jones, Hiroshi Fujiwara, and Yoon, case studies of the most important brands of the new luxury era, and a preface by Alexandre Arnault of RIMOWA and LVMH scion.
- Editors: gestalten & Highsnobiety
- Release date: October 2019
- Format: 22,5 x 29 cm
- Features: Full color, hardcover, stitch bound, 320 pages
- ISBN: 978-3-89955-983-5